Nothing is more important to us and because of the issue of Covid-19 we are adding additional measures.
We take seriously the role of prevention and in supporting the CDC, state and local health officials and government leaders as they provide guidance and work to contain the Covid-19 outbreak. Please be assured we have enhanced procedures in place at all our restaurants. we are putting an emphasis on the procedures that support our high standards in the areas of cleanliness and health. Some of the enhanced procedures are:
- Daily training and conversation with all team members aligned with the CDC guidance on best-known methods to prevent the spread on the virus.
- Monitoring team members as they arrive to ensure there are no signs of sickness.
- Strictly requiring team members who don’t feel well to stay home from work.
- Increasing the frequency of hand sanitizing and handwashing throughout the work shift.
- Doubling the frequency of disinfecting surfaces in all areas of our restaurants.
- Offering, if the customer would like, to sanitize their credit card before returning it to them.
- We have requested for team members to inform us of exposure to anyone diagnosed with coronavirus, or of any international travel.
At Pal’s we hold ourselves to very high standards especially regarding safety, health, and well-being of customers, team members, suppliers, and everyone who engages with our restaurants. We are fully engaged to remain vigilant in learning more about this virus, monitoring developments closely, staying informed of best-known practices and recommendations from CDC, state and local health officials and government leaders, and to rapidly adapt our procedures to those new guidance standards.
At Pal’s, we are completely committed to doing what’s right to protect our customers and team members, and to do our part in preventing transmission of Covid-19.
Pal’s Sudden Service